- The Arduino Club is taking a break this winter and next semester.
- Bring your projects, parts, problems, questions, suggestions, inspiration, ideas, and random thoughts. We can provide soldering irons, some tools, work space, and assistance and guidance as needed.
- Beginner? No Project? Don’t worry, we’ll help you get started and provide some parts and ideas for projects
- You are allowed and encouraged to share this invitation with anyone interested
What: Informal Arduino get-together
When: The second Sunday of every month, roughly. Email michael to get added to the announcement list.
Who: Anyone interested in Arduino. Beginners and Arduino Curious especially welcomed
Why: Share ideas, answer questions, solve problems, provide motivation to make progress at least once a month, and get inspired by cool projects
Format: Informal, for sure
Dress code: We are very close to the water and it can get very cold here. Dress warmly and in layers.
* Your project, Arduino or otherwise, whether finished, in progress, partially designed, concept, or as yet unknown.
* Snacks or drinks to share are encouraged but optional.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org appreciated but not required
Distribution: This event is open to anyone interested. You are encouraged to repost and distribute this announcement
To stay informed of these events please join our mailing list at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/teach-me-to-make